PRIS Conference 2020: “Bridging Research and Policy”
Uppsala 15-16 October
The biennial National Conference on Peace and Conflict Research in Sweden 2020 will be hosted by the Department of Peace and Conflict Research at Uppsala University. The conference will feature paper panels as well as a keynote panel (with invited guests) on the conference theme “Bridging Research and Policy”.
We welcome paper proposals on topics within peace and conflict research, broadly defined. These may include, but are not limited to:
• Peace and justice
• Climate and conflict
• Dimensions of peace and peacebuilding
• Gender, peace, and security
• Democracy, governance, and political violence
• International security
• Civil society and local perspectives on peace
• Urban violence and civil resistance
Submit your paper proposal electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline 20 April 2020.
Paper proposals should include:
1. Name, affiliation, and position (if multiple authors, please
indicate who is planning to attend the conference)
2. Author contact details (e-mail address)
3. Paper title
4. Abstract of maximum 200 words
Questions? Please contact Lisa Hultman (email@example.com).
The conference is organized by The Department of Peace and Conflict Research at Uppsala University and is co-funded by the Uppsala Forum of Democracy, Peace & Justice.